Linux training in hyderabad
Linux is a very popular, free and open source operating system. Its been existing in the market since couple of decades.Polyglot IT Solutions is a master in providing classroom training and offering practical exposure as per industry standards.We are widely known as the best institute for Linux training in hyderabad.We provide quality training with expert trainers.Attend a free Demo and experience the quality of our training.
Looking for training ? Find upcoming demos and batch information here
What is Linux?
Redhat Linux is a very popular, free and open source operating system. Its been existing in the market since couple of decades. Linux is very popular for its robustness, stability and security. This is an alternative to your windows or Mac. Linux is widely used for running web applications, database, email and other services. Its a favorite choice for most of the hosting providers.
Linux is a very stable and reliable operating system to run your web, application or database servers. Since Linux is free and open source the infrastructure management comes down considerably. Linux is a very stable and does not need lot of man power to manage it. There are lot of tools in the echo system of Linux which makes it even more powerful and user friendly with no additional cost.
Who should take this course?
To get into multiple IT roles like system administrator, middleware administrator, database administrator, cloud engineer or DevOps engineer Linux is the first step and always an additional advantage for other profiles like application developer, system programmers
- System Administrators
- Application Developers
- System programmers
- Any freshers aspiring career in Linux administration, Cloud computing, DevOps or system automation using Python
What you will learn from Linux training
- Installing Linux and customizing the server configuration
- Creating and managing users on Linux
- Securing your server using firewall
- Enabling audit to record all the events happening on servers
- Setting up websites using apache web server
- Setting applications using LAMP.
- Configuring file sharing servers like FTP, NFS and Samba
What you will learn in this course
- Understand what is Cloud computing and AWS.
- Building applications on AWS using resources like Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon S3 etc.,
- Creating application stacks using Amazon Cloud Formation.
- Configuring AWS as virtual datacenter and enable connectivity using Amazon VPC and VPN.
- Protecting unauthorized access to AWS resources using Security groups and network ACLs.
- Migrate on premise servers to AWS using best practices.
Linux training course content
Introduction to UNIX & LINUX
- History of UNIX and LINUX
- Basic concepts of Operating System, Kernel, Shell & File System structure
- Basic concepts of Linux
- Differences between CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux & Fedora
- Basic commands of Linux
- Advanced Linux Commands
Installation of LINUX
- Interactive Installation
- Network Based Installation
Introduction to Graphical environment
- Use and customize the GNOME interface
- Perform command tasks using the GNOME GUI
- Launch applications from command line & GNOME interface
- Customize X Window System
Software package Administration
- Installing and deleting software packages
- Querying and updating software packages
User & Group Administration
- Creating and deleting users from the systems
- Modifying users profile
- Creating and deleting groups
- Important system files related to user administration
Advanced file permissions
- Assigning advanced files permissions i.e. chmod, chown, chgrp & Sticky bit
- Creating, modifying and deleting ACL's
Disk partitioning & Mounting file system
- Using fdisk, disk druid utilities for disk partitioning
- Using mkfs, commands to create file systems
- Mounting various file systems
- Auto mounting of file system
- Enabling Quotas on partitions
- Creating Quotas for users
- Auditing Quotas limit
Backup & Recovery
- Introduction to various types of backup media
- Backup and restoring using tar and cpio commands
- Configuring NFS server
- Mounting NFS exports on NFS clients
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Configuring Linux as DHCP Server
- Configuring various clients for DHCP Server (Windows & Linux)
- Configuration of DNS server
- Configuration of primary DNS server
- Configuration of forward lookup zone
- Configuration of reverse lookup zone
- Testing tool of DNS zones
- Adding services in DNS
- Basics of Mail Servers
- Configuring SMTP service using Postfix
- Configuring POP3 / IMAP service on Linux
- Basics of Web Service
- Introduction to Apache
- Configuring Apache for main site
- Configuring Apache for multiple sites using IP-based, port-based and name-based virtual hosting
FTP Server(vsftp daemon)
- Basics of File Transfer Protocol
- Configuring vsftpd for anonymous ftp service
RAID(Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) & logical value manager
- Implementing RAIDon Linux
- RAID levels (0, 1 and 5) configuration using RAID tools
- Resizing the Partition using LVM
Web Based Administration
- Installing Webmin on Linux
- Administrating Linux machine remotely
- Using Webmin as a tool for configuring various services on Linux
Difference between UNIX & LINUX flavors
- Live Setup - Demo by Faculty
Job roles you're eligible for?
- Cloud engineer, Cloud administrator, AWS administrator, AWS engineer